Want to make a positive impact on the environment? Upcycle an old t-shirt and make yourself a pair of t-shirt shorts. Designed for babes of all shapes and sizes, the T-shirt Shorts Pattern is an easy affordable way to revamp your wardrobe.
- Downloadable PDF pattern
- Includes 10 sizes (XXS - 5XL)
- Fabric cutting guide
- Elastic cutting guide
- 5 lingerie supply resources
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 old T-shirt
- 2 - 3 yards of 3/8" or 1/2" lingerie elastic
- Scissors and tape
- Sewing machine
- Overlock (optional)
- Stretch needle; Sizes 75/11 or 90/14
Once purchased, the PDF pattern will automatically be emailed to you within 24 hours. If any changes are made to this pattern you will automatically be emailed the updated version.