Do you want to learn how to sew lingerie? For yourself, loved ones or friends? Do you have a sewing machine and don’t know how to use it? Have you spent endless hours researching lingerie sewing blogs, lingerie sewing tutorials etc.?
I’ve been there too! I definitely know how frustrating it can be just to get started. As a self-taught lingerie designer with over 5+ years of industry experience, I can teach you the fundamentals of sewing with knits, lingerie elastic and how to construct a panty from start to finish.
LEARN HOW TO
- Read and assemble a PDF pattern
- Cut knit fabrics
- Set up your sewing machine(s) for knits
- Apply lingerie elastic with and without a overlock machine
- Sew a high waist panty from start to finish
- 4 hour sewing lesson at the Alexandrea Anissa Lingerie studio in San Jose, California
- High Waist Panty PDF Pattern (includes 11 sizes; XXS - 5XL)
- 1 yard of power mesh fabric (80% Nylon 20% Spandex)
- 3 yards of lingerie elastic
- 1 satin bow (optional)
- Sewing level: Intermediate
- Sewing machine
- Overlock or serger (optional)
- Sewing pins
- All sales are final. Cancellations will not be granted.