Learn how to sew your own high waist panty from start to finish. Best for intermediate and advance seamstresses who want to learn how to sew lingerie.
LEARN HOW TO
- Read and assemble a PDF sewing pattern
- Cut knit fabrics
- Set up your sewing machine(s) for sewing with knits
- Choose your stitch settings for sewing with knits
- Apply lingerie elastic with and without an overlock machine
- Sew a high waist panty from start to finish
- 4 hour one-on-one private sewing lesson at the Alexandrea Anissa Lingerie Studio in San Jose, CA
- High Waist Panty PDF Sewing Pattern (includes 11 sizes, XXS - 5XL)
- 1/2 yard of power mesh (80% Nylon 20% Spandex)
- 3 yards of lingerie elastic
- 1 satin bow
- Sewing level: Intermediate or Advance
- Overlock or serger machine (optional)
- Sewing machine
- Stretch needles; Sizes 75/11, 80/12 or 90/14 (optional) Thread
*Tips are not required but greatly appreciated!
After purchasing, please contact us to schedule a day and time for your workshop.
All sales are final. Cancellations will not be granted.